This beautiful, colourful and healthy salad is great as a side to accompany a main or make ahead of time for work lunches.
- 1 small red onion
- ½ small cabbage
- 250 g packet whole baby beetroot drained and patted dry with paper towels
- 100 g baby spinach leaves roughly chopped
- ½ tub Seasons Gourmet Vegan Chunky Dips; 3 Peppers Cashew & smoked paprika
- ⅓ cup coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 lime zested and juiced
- 5 radishes thinly sliced
- ¼ cup Superb Herb Mint chopped
- 2 tbsp FreshLife sultanas
- 100 g vegan feta crumbled
- ¼ cup FreshLife slivered almonds toasted
- 2 tbsp pomegranate arils
- Superb Herb Parsley
- Using the Kenwood slicing blade, slice the red onion and cabbage. Pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Using the Kenwood coarse grating blade, grate the beetroot. Add to the mixing bowl along with the spinach leaves.
- In a separate small bowl mix the Seasons Gourmet dip with the yoghurt, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice.
- Mix the dressing into the salad ingredients lightly tossing through. Add the radish and mint lightly tossing again. Pour onto a serving platter or bowl.
- Scatter over sultanas, feta, almonds, pomegranate arils and parsley.
Tip: If making for work lunch, prepare the dressing in a separate container and add to the salad when ready to eat.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!