Make this moreish crumb to serve over salads and savoury meals.
- Kenwood Chef Baker XL in Black with Kenwood Food Processor attachment
- Preheat the oven to 190°C. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Lay bacon rashers on a baking tray. Pour nuts and seeds onto the other tray, drizzle with maple syrup and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place the bacon tray on the top rack, with the nuts and seeds tray underneath. Bake for 15-20, turning midway through, until the bacon is crispy and the nuts and seeds are golden.
- Add cooked ingredients to your mini chopper attachment and pulse for a rough crumb.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Serve this tasty crumb on Lotato salad or your favourite salad.