Make this deluxe roast Lotato salad with a delicious bacon and nut crumb. Lotatoes are our favourite potatoes with a creamy melt in your mouth taste! This salad is perfect for every season.
- Kenwood Chef Baker XL in black with Food Processor attachment
- 1 kg Lotatoes peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Other salad ingredients
- ½ cup fresh Superb Herb basil and parsley leaves
- 4 radishes mandolined or sliced very finely
- ½ red onion mandolined or sliced very finely
- Roast lotatoes: Turn the oven up to 200°C. Line another two trays with baking paper.
- Place prepared lotatoes on the oven trays, drizzle generously with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 40 minutes, turning mid way through, until golden and crispy on the outside and soft inside.
- To serve: Add all salad ingredients to a large bowl or platter. Top with roast lotatoes, sprinkle with bacon and nut topping and dollop on avocado mayo. Delish.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!