This ooey gooey honey baked Camembert cheese will be a star for your winter grazing board. Deliciously easy and quick to make for any occasion.
- A shallow ramekin slightly bigger than the cheese
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place the whole camembert wheel in a suitable sized ramekin and score the top crust.
- Drizzle with 1 tbsp of honey, place in the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes until it is soft and melted inside but keeps its shape.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan over low heat, add the fig and walnut pieces, butter, 2 tbsp honey, rosemary and salt.
- Stirring constantly, melt the honey and butter and create a lovely sticky coating - approx 3-4 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside
- Remove the cheese from the oven, top with the fig and nut caramel and serve immediately with crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
For something a little different, try baking the cheese wheel in the center of a puff pastry wreath.