Running out of ideas for feeding the crowds? The kids will LOVE you for this one. Oozy, cheesy, stringy goodness, perfect for the hungry hordes. Serve with a loaf of crusty bread - or if the guilt's beginning to get to you, make a bunch of delicious raw vegies to dip. Makes it a bit healthier, right?
- ½ cup full cream milk
- 180 g cream cheese cut into small pieces
- ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup tomato passata
- ½ cup grated tasty cheddar
- 8 thin slices salami
- Preheat the oven to 230°C.
- Place the milk and cream cheese in a small heavy-based saucepan and place over low heat. Heat until the cheese has melted. Remove from the heat and add the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Pour into a lightly greased small shallow ovenproof dish. Drizzle over the tomato passata, sprinkle over the cheddar cheese and finish with the salami.
- Place in the oven until golden and bubbling hot. Serve with toasted baguette or toasted pita bread wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!