You'll love this salty sweet, crunchy, nutty, toffee & chocolate delight. Taste of festive winter holidays.
For 1 brownie/slice baking tray
- 8 Huntley & Palmers Baked Sourdough Himalayan pink salt crakers
- 100 g salted butter
- 100 g brown sugar
- 80 g FreshLife Californian walnuts
- 80 g FreshLife natural almonds
- 150 g dark chocolate chopped
- Himalayan pink salt a sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a brownie tray with baking paper and line with crackers.
- Melt together the butter and brown sugar over medium high heat. Boil for 1 minute, then pour over crackers and spread over. Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle over the chocolate. Let it sit for a few minutes to melt, then spread over with a palette knife.
- Sprinkle over the nuts, shake the tin to spread evenly and ensure they all stick to the chocolate. Finish with pink salt.
- Let cool, then refrigerate to set. When firm, snap into pieces.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Pair this with a berry and yoghurt bark for variety in flavours, colours and textures.