A tempting charcuterie board is a must-have for any gathering this festive season. Good gourmet crackers are the foundation for a successful board.
- Huntley and Palmers Coconut & Cranberry Platter Bites
- Food Snob Classic French Brie
- Food Snob Creamy Danish Blue
- Food Snob Dutch Gouda with Cumin seeds
- Barker’s Platter Makers Chilli Jam
- Barker’s Platter Makers Mango, Chilli & Lime Jam
- Assorted cured meats salami and prosciutto
- Food Snob Marinated pitted olives
- Food Snob Cream Cheese Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Wholegrain mustard
- Fresh fruit red grapes, pear, apple, tamarillo, passion fruit, pomegranate arils.
- Dried fruit dates, apricots
- Nuts walnuts, pistachios, Brazil nuts
- Edible flowers
- Fresh herbs
- Choose a platter large enough for your occasion. Start by placing the Huntley & Palmers Platter Bites and larger items such as the cheeses.
- Fill small jars and bowls with the chilli jams, mustard, and other small items. Place these on the platter with meats, fresh fruits.
- Fill gaps with dried fruit and nuts.
- Add some finishing touches to make the platter more impressive! Top the blue cheese with a small piece of honeycomb and decorate the platter with edible flowers and fresh herbs. Don’t forget to set out cheese knives and spoons for the chilli jams.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Have fun with it and turn it into a wreath for Christmas.