An easy and quick poke bowl recipe for weeknights. Spicy sweet honey makes it even more irresistible.
- 1 spring onion sliced
- Sesame seeds toasted
- Chilli flakes
- To make the quick pickled cucumber, add the sliced cucumber, rice vinegar and sugar, mix together. Set aside.
- Cut the salmon into cubes. In a bowl mix together the honey, hot water and sesame oil. Add in the salmon to marinade.
- Heat a frying pan to medium heat. Add the salmon and honey mixture into the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Slice the avocado. Cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the packet.
- To build the bowl, add in the rice, hot honey salmon, pickled cucumber and avocado. Garnish with spring onion, toasted sesame seeds, coriander and chili flakes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!