It isn’t Christmas without a perfectly glazed ham. Follow our easy steps to prepare and glaze your festive favourite.
- Farmland Cooked On The Bone 1/2 Ham
- 1 jar Farmland apricot ham glaze 180g
- ¼ cup whole cloves
- Preheat the oven to 180°C fan bake.
- Remove the skin from the ham leaving 1 cm of fat on the surface. Score the fat with a knife creating a diamond pattern. Generously baste the ham with the apricot glaze. Place a clove in the corner of each diamond. Place into a deep baking dish.
- Place on the lower shelf in the oven and cook for 60-75 minutes, basting as needed, until cooked to your liking.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes, baste again, carve and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!