Cheerful and colourful salsa salad for sharing. Serve with corn chips or toasted bread to accompany your favourite drinks. Perfect for a casual home party with friends.
- 1 small red onion diced
- ½ red capsicum chopped
- ½ green capsicum chopped
- 1 tin black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 NZ avocado sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes chopped
- 2 cobs fresh corn
- cooking oil
- Brush each of the ears of corn with a little oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in the airfryer basket and cook on the grill setting for 3 minutes. Turn and cook for a further 3 minutes. Set aside to cool, then carefully slice the kernels off of the cob.
- Meanwhile, make the avocado sour cream. Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth. Taste and season. Add cayenne pepper for a kick (optional).
- Mix all the salad ingredients on a platter or bowl. Garnish with coriander, scatter a handful of corn chips and a drop of avocado sour cream to serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
It works really well as a taco filling too!