This avocado butter board is even better than the original thing.
These appetiser boards have taken social media by a storm, and we see why! We used a classic combo of salmon and avocado and brightened it up with pops of flavour.
- 3 New Zealand avocados
- 2 limes one juiced, one sliced in wedges
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pack Aoraki BBQ & Horopito Dry Rub Hot Smoked Salmon portion
- ½ tub Aoraki Malossol Caviar
- 1 tbsp Gourmet Garden Basil paste
- 1 tsp Gourmet Garden lightly dried chives or parsley
- Huntley & Palmers Baked Sourdough Himalayan Pink Salt
- Slice the avocados in half. Scoop the flesh into a bowl, season with lime juice and salt & pepper and mash until smooth.
- Using the back of a spoon, paint the board with the avocado purée.
- Break the salmon in chunks and place over the avocado.
- Squeeze dots of basil paste over and sprinkle with caviar and chives.
- Serve with your favourite crackers and lime wedges.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!