Juicy meatballs, savoury bacon and smoky barbecue sauce. Need we say more? These bacon-wrapped meatballs are the perfect appetisers to serve at your next party and a guaranteed crowd-pleaser!
- small toothpicks
- Preheat your Pit Barrel as per instructions to 180C.
- Bring the meatballs out of the pack to thaw.
- Cut each bacon slice in half.
- Wrap each meatball with a piece of bacon and secure with a toothpick, set aside on a tray.
- Sprinkle rub over each meatball making sure all sides are covered and place them on the Pit Barrel rack. Insert the rack into the Pit Barrel cooker to cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Pour some meat juice into a bowl and one by one, give each meatball a swirl until nicely coated. Place back on your rack and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately on their own or with your favourite sides.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Because everything taste better with bacon…