Christmas Sweet Gifts made at home
Make Christmas more special by making your own sweet gifts. Handmade gifts are the best kind, especially if they are edible treats, as they are created with personal love and care. The recipes and ideas here are all simple, easy and delicious.
Lolly Scramble Heap
- 150g marshmallows (white and pink mixed)
- 50g unsalted butter
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- A handful of assorted lollies (pick & Mix)
- In a large heatproof bowl, place marshmallows and butter. Cover and microwave high for 1 minute until marshmallow and butter is melted. Mix well to a smooth mixture.
- Add rice bubbles to combine well.
- Make heaps of rice bubble mixture on non-stick baking paper. Decorate them with assorted lollies.
- Place in refrigerator for 30minutes to set completely.
- Gift wrap with cellophane and ribbon.