When was the last time you had an omelette? We love a good omelette and this one is a fit for lunch and dinner too!
- 100 g mushrooms sliced
- 1 tsp butter
- ½ tbsp Superb Herb Italian flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1 clove 1 clove garlic crushed
- Heat a small frying pan with butter. When the butter has melted, add in the garlic and mushrooms, cook for 3-4 minutes stirring often, season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with chopped flat leaf parsley. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and set aside.
- Chop the parsley and dill finely. In a bowl beat the eggs and milk. Add in the parsley, dill and crumble in the feta cheese to the beaten eggs.
- Heat a small frying pan with oil. When the oil is hot, pour in the herby egg mixture.
- Let the eggs sit on the frying pan cooking for a few moments. Using a spatula gently move the eggs on the edge of the pan towards the centre of the pan. Tilt the pan, to move the uncooked eggs to flow to the edge of the frying pan.
- Place the cooked mushrooms on top, season with salt and pepper.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Love eggs but want to try something different? Oyakodon is for you! A truly filling bowl yet delicately flavoured, this Japanese dish is a crowd favourite.