This recipe is a healthy twist on a family classic, apple crumble! With added banana and berries, this will be your new favourite dessert recipe.
- 2 apples sliced
- 2 bananas sliced
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp + 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ⅓ cup cold coconut oil
- coconut yoghurt to serve
- Preheat oven to 170 °C.
- Grease an oven dish, then lay the apple slices, bananas and blueberries into the base. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and 1 tbsp of coconut sugar, then toss to coat.
- In a food processor, combine the oats, coconut flour, almond meal, desiccated coconut and coconut oil. Blitz until the mixture reaches a crumble consistency. Stir through the sliced almonds, then sprinkle over the fruit mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown and the fruit is tender when tested with a knife.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes then serve.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!