Choosing top quality components is the key to this truly wonderful hot smoked salmon platter, yet easy appetiser.
- 1 pack Aoraki BBQ & Horopito Dry Rub Hot Smoked salmon portion
- ½ cup Tatua crème fraîche
- ½ cup Delmaine Fresh Pesto Chilled Traditional
- ½ cucumber sliced
- 1 lemon wedges
- 1 box Huntley & Palmers Baked Sourdough Garlic & Herbs
- Superb Herb Fresh Vegetable Parsley Fresh Italian
- Arrange the salmon, crème fraîche, pesto, cucumber and lemon wedges attractively on a platter or tray. Add the baked sourdough crackers and serve with drinks.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Expecting a larger crowd? No worries! Swap the salmon portion for a whole fillet like we did for our Christmas party.