Grazing platters are always a popular choice for entertaining, even for a small gathering. Easy and quick to prepare, but so attractive with lots of different Mediterranean tastes.
- Huntley & Palmers Baked Sourdough Aromatic Dukkah
- Huntley & Palmers Flatbread Cracked Pepper
- FreshLife Californian Walnuts
- FreshLife Silver platter figs
- Farmland thin sliced pastrami
- Farmland thin sliced glazed ham
- Food Snob classic French Brie
- Food Snob bell peppers filled with cream cheese
- Cucumber sticks
- Caper berries
Mini Antipasto skewers
- Red peppers
- Stuffed Olives
- Arrange all components attractively on a board or a large plate. Start placing with larger items, then fill gaps with smaller items.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
This eggplant dip is the perfect addition to your platter.