These deluxe burgers are a satisfying barbecue meal. Stack your burgers high for the ultimate feast.
Deluxe burger components
- Tomatoes sliced
- Gherkins sliced
- Barbecue or tomato sauce
- Venison patties: Combine all patty ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Portion into 3 patties. Set aside.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium high. Clean with Handee paper towels. Drizzle the barbecue with oil then place patties on. Cook for 4-5 minutes each side. Cook bacon rashers and the eggs next to the venison patties at the same time.
- Meanwhile, mash the avocado, mix in sour cream, garlic, chilli and lemon juice. Season.
- Prepare vegetables. Use a Handee paper towel to remove extra surface water from lettuce, tomato slices and gherkins.
- Place a Handee paper towel on a tray. Place the cooked burger patties, bacon and eggs to absorb extra grease. Keep warm.
- Warm your burger buns then spread the avocado mash, lettuce, burger, tomato, bacon, gherkins, fried egg topped with your favourite barbecue sauce or/and aioli then close it with the top half of the bun.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!