A simple warming porridge recipe perfect for those chilly mornings.
- 2-3 tbsp sweetener of your choice sugar-free maple syrup, monk fruit sweetener or stevia sweetener
- FreshLife mixed nuts natural almonds, Californian walnuts, natural cashews
- coconut chips
- Dark cocoa powder
- In a saucepan, mix dry ingredients.
- Slowly add almond milk and mix well. Cook over medium heat, stirring continuously until thickened. This will take 7-8 minutes. Add cream and heat through.
- Serve topped with sweetener, nuts and coconut, dusted with cocoa.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
If you’re looking for another gluten free porridge alternative, try our winter rice porridge recipe.