Verrine is an elegant French-style appetiser served in a small glass. This beautiful salmon pink and avocado green combo is perfect for your festive table. A creamy lemon dill dressing enhances the taste and colour.
Zesty Dill Dressing
- 4 small handfuls Superb Herb crazy peas
- 2–3 baby cos lettuce leaves shredded
- extra parsley
- Place the cucumber in a bowl and add the olive oil, lemon juice, and chilli, and combine. Gently fold in the avocado and parsley.
- Mix all dressing ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside.
- To serve: In small glasses, layer lettuce, avocado salad, and hot smoked salmon. Serve with a drizzle of zesty dill dressing and a spoonful of caviar on top. Decorate with crazy peas.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Simplify the dish and serve it all on blinis if you prefer.