These chocolate peanut butter cups are nut-free, the perfect lunchbox, after school or playdate treat that the whole family will enjoy.
- Mini muffin tin and cases
- Food processor
- 250 g 70% or higher dark chocolate coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olivado extra virgin organic coconut oil
- Place all filling ingredients into a food processor, blend on high. Stop to scrape down the sides then blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring each time, until smooth. Alternatively, melt the chocolate and coconut oil in a heatproof bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water.
- Drop a tablespoon of the melted chocolate into each of the paper lined miniature muffin cups, swirl to coat. Pop in the freezer to harden for 5 minutes.
- Top with a tablespoon of peanut butter mixture (or pipe the mixture in). Then top with another tablespoon of melted chocolate. Sprinkle with salt.
- Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!